Wednesday, December 19, 2007

BREAKING NEWS ALERT.



So once upon a time, I was a manager for the city parking. I lasted about 4 years till this guy Frank came to be my boss. Every winter he would flip out about snow, snow plowing, and snow shoveling. He started calling me @ 4:00 a.m. every morning to see how much snow was on my sidewalk. Seeing as how I got off work at midnight, this quickly became ANNOYING.

side note: He was mean, perverted, and smelled like salami subs.

The final straw was when he wrote me up for not answering my phone in the middle of the night to discuss snow plans. We ended up making up later, and he STILL calls me to ask me if I want to work for him again. NEVER!!!!!

My former co-worker Ed came to see me @ WFM today to tell me that Frank had a mild heart attack. I kid you not, RIGHT AFTER THE FIRST SNOW FALL.

Here's my solution, so I don't feel like an asshole:


Yep, I am a damn softy.

4 comments:

Pavel Chekov said...

Dear Frank,
FUCK OFF!!! It's just SNOW!!!

In tonight's episode, Pavel will play the role of the asshole so that E doesn't have to.

Krista said...

Ew I can't stand that salami smell that comes from people, how can that be a natural smell??

Butchie said...

If he smelled like bacon... completely different story. Instant turn-on.

E Flo said...

Man, I do love bacon.