Sunday, December 16, 2007

I am the coolest.

There is a blizzard outside.
My stupid cab driver has been holding cell phone hostage for the past few days.

P.S. To the weirdo who sent me a email about piercing girl:
No, I am not some weirdo who loves to watch people get holes punched into their back. I did not even know this was going to happen. I went to see my hot friend Slava dance at the Zombie Carnival.

Slava came to work and said "I just joined this burlesque group and I am going to strip while hula hooping and then the hula hoops are going to be set on fire.
So I was like sure, I'll take pictures, just don't get burned.

I'm a ever loyal friend. Chill the fuck out.

Here's some jam I made. Yeah, and I am now part old lady.

.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

4 comments:

Butchie said...

You make jam? That's hot.

yournamehere said...

I love homemade jam. Could you send me a jar?

E Flo said...

Yep, if you e-mail me your address.

Pavel Chekov said...

You're not officially an old lady until you have 15 cats.