Friday, December 7, 2007

The things kids say.......



Creepy.

I was listening to these two kids @ school talk about their portfolios that are due this week. This guy with long uncombed hair was totally dominating the conversation like this:

"My work is all about the depression I have been suffering. I didn't even look in the mirror for like a month. Everyone was like 'man you look like shit; what's up with you lately?' I thought I looked fine. Finally I gained the courage to go in the bathroom and face myself and I realized how fucked I looked. I took like 3 rolls of film of myself in the mirror. My hair looked like shit. This was totally my motivation. It's just BEAUTIFUL."

And then I barfed.

I guess it is better then this.

5 comments:

yournamehere said...

That guy should be shoe'd in the balls. That would be BEAUTIFUL.

Pelmo said...

Another candidate for taking stupid pills by the handfull.

Besides your supposed to leave posts like this to old farts like me.

Butchie said...

Being depressed is totally in right now.

Krista said...

Hahahaha I would too.

dee goldie said...

oh man, i don't even have words for how much i hate pretentious self absorbed "artists". you are not profound, homie, shut your fucking mouth.