Sunday, December 2, 2007

Maybe God IS Real.......









Not to sound all Dakota Fanning-like in "I Am Sam", but yay for the new I Hop in Ann Arbor.
I was so pumped I told everyone in the office at work today.
Everyone was like "Yay!!!" except for this one party pooper.
She said "Eww, that place has way too much syrup for my taste."
Um, yeah dipshit, you put the syrup on yourself, but whatever.

Meet the Stuffed French toast, with your choice of topping, a.k.a. my new bestie:



I have been spending way too much time watching movies of Adam Sandler and his dogs. I have been making B.T. view them as well, in hopes that he will fall in love with an English Bulldog and let me have another dog. Sailor is a French Bulldog, and it would be cute to have a little snorting bulldog farm @ my house.

4 comments:

PTCruiser said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pavel Chekov said...

Congrats on your new IHOP. Don't forget to tip your waitress.

Butchie said...

OMG! Sooo freaky! I almost had dinner at an IHOP, tonight, but instead I ate a bulldog.

yournamehere said...

I hate McDonald's because they have too much ketchup.