Friday, December 14, 2007

Zombie OVERLOAD

This is where is was tonight:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this is what someone who waited 45 minutes for a cab in 10 degree weather looks like:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I got home, a little too shit faced, numb, and charming.
B.T. was a little surprised to find me with zombie blood on my arms, hand, purse, and pants. I was totally oblivious.

I've got a like 150 pictures to sort through, but I am in recovery mode.

Here is a sneak preview of what a hot burlesque dancer my little Slava has turned into:

Rosie's Debut

More to come, when I get off my lazy ass.

1 comment:

Butchie said...

I was gonna be the grinder on the metal mask guy at a Genitorturers show once. I had it set up and everything. Then I saw her pee on a guy from the crowd and I just left.