Thursday, December 13, 2007

Homo's rule.

This crazy old lady that shops @ WFM has become obsessed with me. It sucks. She's like 60 and she uses a baby stroller as a purse. I am not sure when using a baby stroller as a purser became acceptable, but she loves it.
ANYWAY, she comes to my line only because she is stalking me. Yesterday she asked me if I ever tried "homo's" before?
I tired to encourage her to elaborate, but she is a crazy bitch that never listens, just waits to talk.
"I was watching this show about homos and I learned about the health benefits."
Then the retard whips out 5 containers of hummus.
I tried to correct her, but she said "No, I am speaking of homos, and it is good for you."

P.S. Croc's suck and so does anyone who tries to rock these:

4 comments:

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

Mmmmm, I love me some homo's with pita bread.

Stick an olive in a homo for a real treat.


Those shoes are HIDEOUS.

yournamehere said...

What are the aquatic applications of this footwear?

mimi said...

If I saw someone wearing those shoes I'd punch them in the neck.

And I love homos! Great with pita bread!

Butchie said...

Crocs are for homos.