Thursday, December 6, 2007

Sad Flower=me.

Today sucked.
My brother somehow has Bells Palsy.
He let it go thinking that he couldn't close his eye because his allergies were bothering him. My dad noticed that half of his face wasn't moving. My dad took him to the hospital and my bro said that his face is numb and that it hurt to sleep. The docs said that since he waited till his face went numb, he might be like this forever. I guess he'll know for sure in 6 months.
My sister was beating him up and my dad told her to stop. She said "it's ok, half of his face is laughing."
My family is seriously weird.

On a lighter note, someone in the park has proclaimed their undying love for me:



**********
Fun Fact:There is one slot machine in Las Vegas for every eight inhabitants.

1 comment:

mimi said...

I'm sorry you had a bad day chica. Hope your bro is ok.