Monday, December 10, 2007

Goth Kids suck.

I have been overwhelmed with work and my final week of the school semester.
Sorry I have been so lame-o.

I went to a going away party this evening, which was in the bottom floor of a club. The main thing that sucked about this in order to get to the basement, you must walk through the main club, which was full of sweaty fat goth kids. I wanted to take pictures of all of the hideous things that I saw this evening but:
a. I didn't want to give you all nightmares; and
b. These chicks (wearing only thongs and corsets) were double my weight and could have taken me out in a heart beat.

Example: I was trying to order myself a Labatt and this huge guy in all leather walks up and starts grunting and humping the side of the bar. He was thrusting the bar so hard that my beer fell off and shattered.

Damn it, Dawn. I hope you know I love you.



Needless to say, I have learned more than one valuable lesson this evening.
I am considering spending the rest of the winter in hibernation.

3 comments:

Butchie said...

Hello? Can we get a massive turnout?

Butchie said...

Your retard is teh awesome/

Butchie said...

Disregard previous comments.