Saturday, December 1, 2007

Mystery Man. EDIT.

So Last night I start getting these horribly depressing text messages that go something like this:


It goes on and on and on.
He said he was Ryan and he was drunk.
I didn't feel like doing like talking to him till today.
I asked him how he got my # and if he was still living in Detroit.
He wrote back "I have never lived in Detroit."
I said " WHO ARE YOU?" and never got a response.
Cell phones are not toys.

B.T. got free tickets to see Modest Mouse from the same dude who gave him the Henry Rollins tickets. I am totally pumped.

And how did this little gem almost sneak right past me?
Watch it zombie lovers......DO IT.





*****
Fun Fact: Go HERE if you feel like you need a zombie refresher course.

3 comments:

Butchie said...

I sent you those texts in confidence.

Memarie Lane said...

I have been getting weird messages too, asking about my bra size and such. Clearly it was a wrong number. Everyone that really knows me already knows my bra size.

Broccan said...

that is very depressing and creepy, for you and marie.