Monday, December 17, 2007

DAMN CRAIGS LIST.

I clicked on this: " Pups Trainers Handlers and Admirers - m4m " being all innocent thinking I was going to find puppies.


WRONG.

"I would like to hear from people in the SE Michigan area interested in Puppy Role Play. I would like to put together a Pup group for monthly or bi monthly Mosh and social activities. Please contact me if interested"



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




I feel like I got PUNKED or something.
Here is you daily dose of cute to make up for the nightmare I just imprinted in your brains:





************

Fun Fact: More than 40% of pet owners talk to their pets on the phone or through an answering machine.

Guilty as charged.

4 comments:

Butchie said...

I text my dog.

mimi said...

Guilty.

Highwaisted said...

ew nasty! hahaha nasty. funny word

Jason said...

I am no longer hungry... :(