Thursday, December 20, 2007

Zombie Carnival Part 2

No one freak out. There are going to some boobs below.







Slava





At the end of the dance, they killed the host for the evening and turned him into a zombie......I have no idea where this pic is.....



And then there was a fire show...





I was watching the Rob Zombie's version of Halloween and i pretty much loved it except there was one question that kept driving me insane:

Please tell me why hot ass Sheri Moon Zombie would take care of some drunk, fat unemployed loser? I mean, she's stripping the support this asshole and HER kids, and who the hell is this guy? He's not the father of any of the kids. he hits on her teenage daughter, swears at the baby, and hates Mikey.

Makes no sense.

3 comments:

yournamehere said...

I didn't freak out. I'm pro-boob.

Butchie said...

I love boobs.

hellakellz said...

where's all the boobs? that's it? don't you know how much butchie loves boobs? oh the humammary!